COMMISSION ON NATIVE AMERICAN AFFAIRS
Administratively attached to the Department of Natural & Cultural Resources, the Commission on Native American Affairs recognizes the historic and cultural contributions of Native Americans to New Hampshire, promotes and strengthens Native American heritage and furthers the needs of New Hampshire’s Native American community through state policy and programs.
Commission on Native American Affairs
N.H. Department of Natural & Cultural Resources
19 Pillsbury Street
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
January 29, 2020
N.H. Department of Transportation
7 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03302-0483
If planning on attending, please RSVP to Sheila Charles by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (603) 271-4049. Parking is available for visitors at the front (east façade) of the building. Enter via the front door. Please check in at the lobby visitor’s desk on the right.
The meeting will be held in Profile Conference Room 161.
Details to come.
- Kathleen Blake, Chair (appointed through 11/22/2021)
- Shawn O’Leary, Vice Chair (appointed by the director of the Dartmouth Native American Program)
- Kayla Schweitzer, Secretary (appointed by the director of the NH State Council on the Arts)
- Kris Neilsen, Treasurer (appointed by the director of the NH Division of Travel and Tourism Development)
- Garrett Chapman (appointed through 6/20/2021)
- Daniel Howard (appointed through 2/21/2021)
- Anne Jennison (appointed through 11/20/2022)
- Peter Kenney (appointed through 6/20/2021)
- Denise Pouliot (appointed through 2/21/2021)
- Madeleine Wright (appointed through 2/21/2021)
- Sheila Charles (appointed by the director of the NH Division of Historical Resources)