COMMISSION ON NATIVE AMERICAN AFFAIRS
Administratively attached to the Department of Natural & Cultural Resources, the Commission on Native American Affairs recognizes the historic and cultural contributions of Native Americans to New Hampshire, promotes and strengthens Native American heritage and furthers the needs of New Hampshire’s Native American community through state policy and programs.
Commission on Native American Affairs
N.H. Department of Natural & Cultural Resources
19 Pillsbury Street
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
September 24, 2019
10 a.m. – 12 p.m. NHCNAA meeting
12 p.m. – 2 p.m. Joint meeting between NHCNAA and VCNAA
The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
Remsen/Vail Buildings located on the north end of the Dartmouth College campus. The meeting will be held in Vail 513.
Please contact Kayla Schweitzer at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding parking and meeting location if you plan to attend.
Details to come
- Kathleen Blake, Chair (appointed through 11/22/2021)
- Shawn O’Leary, Vice Chair (appointed by the director of the Dartmouth Native American Program)
- Kayla Schweitzer, Secretary (appointed by the director of the NH State Council on the Arts)
- Kris Neilsen, Treasurer (appointed by the director of the NH Division of Travel and Tourism Development)
- Bronwyn Asplund-Walsh (appointed through 11/20/2020)
- Garrett Chapman (appointed through 6/20/2021)
- Daniel Howard (appointed through 2/21/2021)
- Peter Kenney (appointed through 6/20/2021)
- Denise Pouliot (appointed through 2/21/2021)
- Madeleine Wright (appointed through 2/21/2021)
- Sheila Charles (appointed by the director of the NH Division of Historical Resources