COMMISSION ON NATIVE AMERICAN AFFAIRS
Administratively attached to the Department of Natural & Cultural Resources, the Commission on Native American Affairs recognizes the historic and cultural contributions of Native Americans to New Hampshire, promotes and strengthens Native American heritage and furthers the needs of New Hampshire’s Native American community through state policy and programs.
Commission on Native American Affairs
New Hampshire Department of Cultural Resources
20 Park Street
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
When: February 26, 2019, 1 p.m.
Location: 19 Pillsbury Street, Concord, NH 03301
NOTE: If planning on attending, RSVP to Kayla Schweitzer, email@example.com or 603-271-2789. There is a parking lot adjacent to the building. The meeting will be held in the conference room located on the first floor.
- Kathleen Blake, Chair (appointed through 11/22/2021)
- Shawn O’Leary, Vice Chair (appointed by the director of the Dartmouth Native American Program)
- Kayla Schweitzer, Secretary (appointed by the director of the NH State Council on the Arts)
- Kris Neilsen, Treasurer (appointed by the director of the NH Division of Travel and Tourism Development)
- Bronwyn Asplund-Walsh (appointed through 11/20/2020)
- Garrett Chapman (appointed through 6/20/2021)
- Daniel Howard (appointed through 2/21/2021)
- Peter Kenney (appointed through 6/20/2021)
- Denise Pouliot (appointed through 2/21/2021)
- Madeleine Wright (appointed through 2/21/2021)
- Sheila Charles (appointed by the director of the NH Division of Historical Resources