Newsletters & Reports
Would you like to learn more about the many ways that the DNCR serves New Hampshire?
In addition to following our social media accounts, you are welcome to subscribe to any of the following newsletters:
- The Old Stone Wall (NH Division of Historical Resources; quarterly)
- Art Starts (NH State Council on the Arts; timely arts announcements)
- E-Opps (NH State Council on the Arts; monthly)
- NH Forest Health Updates (NH Division of Forests & Lands’ Forest Health Bureau; annual)
…more newsletters will be added as we continue to update our website…
We also publish several reports:
- Department of Natural & Cultural Resources Annual Consolidated Reporting FY 2018
- Department of Resources and Economic Development Annual Consolidated Reporting 2016-2017
NOTE: This consolidated report for Fiscal Years 2016 and 2017 contains information reflecting the last two fiscal years of selected operating activity for the Department of Resources and Economic Development (DRED), which was dissolved on June 30, 2017; our Divisions of Parks & Recreation and Forests & Lands were parts of DRED. Future reports on this site will be from the Department of Natural & Cultural Resources, which was established on July 1, 2017 and includes the Divisions of Parks & Recreation, Forests & Lands, the State Library, Historical Resources and the State Council. For reports related to the NH Divisions of Economic Development and Travel & Tourism Development, visit the Department of Business and Economic Affairs.